Friday, August 5, 2011

here i'm

now only i realize,there not so easy to goes on
i need more power to make it big which come from a team
i need u all to keep going for the gates of success
i know my mistake last to week,this is the time which chg all of us
give me ur hand,give me ur strength lets us achieve together 

21st which is the biggest event ever in bonafide
we are lucky to be one of the members of big family
i know u all have the potential just need more effort and concentration
 bear in mind,dont ever relax,this is my words
relaxing mood only will slow you down
we are the future achiever not the failure
failure will playing fools around their business
we cant lose together we build our long term future

just abit more we almost there
seriously treated your future bcos u no other choice
learn the best knowledge,do the best to gain experinces
lastly, teach and duplicate your ppl nicely
here the key to make it big,bear in the minds all my warriors



-REX LOk

No comments: