Tuesday, March 22, 2011

pass tense






im soli being quite emo recently
but i try my best to control
im soli for giving so much of problem
im lost direction of it
i tell myself it was been long time ago
i try to accept it
but it recently keep pop out to my mind
everyday i close my eye and lay on bed
i will keep imagine tat day happened
i know it was the past
it seriously hurt me to the deep
i act nothg when listening those crap
i act happy when facing everythg but i cant
after this duration of time
i realize that it was just a pass
in this world who being prefect?
the ans is no one...as long as i believe that i afraid losing u
no matter how long how worse it is
i will still loving u
i know sometimes i jus a fool
or being ridiculousness
the pass jus the passs
no matter hw i stay hw i upset but it jus a shadow behind
i will use 100% of my strength to break it
i dun mind i dun care
wish u hav a good birthday,
i love u sincerely...

No comments: