Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the best motivation

quite long for not been blogging anythg here
today quite special for me and the first day of my 20 years old
first of all,i want to thx my mum for giving birth to me
thx for her gv me a chance to see around the world,i love u mummy =)

today learn alot,no matter hw u do the best
ppl dint realise,although an adult,they think are rite
but actually they were wrong,wat they did also not the best
then wat qualified they can spoke like this to me?
they duno me and keep look down at me
dun compare me with others!
i promise myself,this year,11/11/2011
kenshido hall of fames,there will me my photo in it,
as a ELITE CLUB members! HEBATTT!!
the best motivation is the ppl who look down at u
the ways to fight back not the mouth or anythg,
but is to be the strongest among of them
pls just keep your mouth shout!bitch!
i will show to you guys,
u jus a little bitch while u same age with me
u guys are doing nothg!i promise myself,
i will prove to the world,im better than an adult
who say teenagers cant earn more than u guys,
result show everythg







just wait and see =)

No comments: